All Sullair Centrifugal compressors rely on a simple design-which not only reduces the potential for mechanical loss, but also simplifies maintenance and operation.
- Energy Efficiency. The optimal combination of components-from specially designed titanium impellers to tilting pad journal bearings-help Sullair centrifugal compressors operate with high efficiency which results in lower power consumption.
- Low Maintenance. The simple design means fewer moving parts. Because many of the components have very low potential for wear, ongoing maintenance is significantly reduced. The horizontally split gear box bearing, along with a split bearing and seal design, offers easy and convenient access to maintenance items: all moving parts can be checked by simply removing the gear box cover.
- Ease of Operation. Sullair Centrifugal Compressors are designed to be installed-and run. The compressor is equipped with many features that are packaged as standard-minimizing installation time.
Efficient aerodynamics and low maintenance make centrifugal compressors ideal for a variety of industrial applications, including:
- Heavy-duty manufacturing
- Oil and gas
- Aerospace and high-tech manufacturing
- Food and beverage production
- Utilities/power generation
For Pricing, Brochures and Quotes, contact Info@MaqPower.com